Who’s Up For This Ride?
Anyone who wants to exercise, cross-train or just have fun and hit the road!
• Carbon steel frame and fork
• Adjustable seat: forwards and backwards
• Adjustable back height
• Fold over back upholstery
• Adjustable crank height
• Chain tension idler
• Adjustable height/angle footrest system
• Shimano® 7-speed hub with reversing drum brake
• Parking brake
• 175 mm crankset with one chainring
• Ovalized ergonomic hand pedals
• Performance wheels with cruiser tires
• Quick release rear axles
• 3° camber
• Cushion and hook and loop seat restraint
• Weight capacity 350 lb.
• Crank width adapter set
• Mountain drive transmission adds 7 low gears
• Quad twist shifter helps those with hand impairments
• Tri-pin quad handpedals
• QuadGrip handpedals with 3” width extensions
• Water bottle and cage
• Tow bar for wheelchair
• Cordless computer
• Front safety light
• Rear flashing light
• Seat restraint: Auto style fastener
• Crutch holder and strap
• Bike rack for trailer hitch
• Top End t-shirt
The Take Away Before The Break Away
• This upright and extremely maneuverable three-wheel handcycle is capable of speeds up to 15 mph.
• Smooth seven-speed Shimano® hub with its reversing drum brake delivers hands-on braking and allows the rider to tackle hills or level terrain with equal ease.
• Options include: the popular mountain drive, which adds 7 extra low gears for climbing hills or the V crankset option with its wider cranks to allow more clearance for those who are tall or require additional space.