Who’s Up For This Ride?
Anyone who’s up for tennis – and wants to experience the improvements we’ve engineered in T-5 7000 Series Tennis wheelchair.
• Custom-built fixed frame in 7005 aluminum
• Adjustable height fixed swivel anti-tip
• 58mm fifth wheel
• Fixed back with fixed or adjustable height
• Adjustable tension seat and back upholstery
• Fixed axle position with fixed wheelbase
• Fixed camber: 15º,18º or 20º
• High performance Sun® wheels: 24″, 25″, 26″ or 700C
• Four bed offensive wing
• Anodized pushrims
• High pressure clincher tires
• Precision fork caster system
• 72mm casters
• Adjustable height tubular footrest
• Powder coat paint
• Rear frame protector
• Axle securing system
• 250 lb. weight capacity
The Take Away Before The Break Away
• Stronger material allows us to reduce wall thickness of the aluminum tubes, reducing the overall weight. Best of all, the rigidity and strength of a 7000 aluminum frame is further enhanced by Top End’s sophisticated heat treating and powder coating process.
• Design: The Top End design team continues to improve the multiple components on the T-5 7000 Series Tennis wheelchair. This system minimizes axle play so that a player’s rear wheels are secure and solid for a confident feel. Lastly, the sleek curved frame members adds a sharp look to the camber tube and swivel anti-tip.
• The Designer: Each T-5 7000 Series Tennis Wheelchair is custom built to each individual athlete’s specifications and this process is overseen by Paul Schulte, our Engineering Manager at Top End. Paul has been a member of the USA National Men’s Wheelchair Basketball Team for years playing in multiple Paralympic Games and has held many MVP titles both as a junior and in the men’s division of the NWBA.