Who’s Up For This Ride?
• Anyone who enjoys the freedom and the wind on tracks and roads around town and in the countryside!
• All who appreciate excellence and craftsmanship.
• Choice of 15″ wide or 17″ wide seat widths
• 6061 Aluminum frame/chrome-moly fork
• Adjustable seat, back angle and crank height
• Full chain guard, chain tension idler and safety flag
• Adjustable footrest system with safety straps
• Seat and back cushions with chest restraint
• Shimano® 7 speed hub with reversing drum brake
• 175mm crankset with one chainring
• Quad Twist shifter option helps those with hand impairments
• Frictionless ovalized ergonomic handpedals
• Parking brake
• 26″ High Performance wheels
• High pressure clincher tires
• Quick release axles
• 15° camber
• Road crown compensator
• 250 lb. weight capacity
• Many options and aftermarket accessories are available
The Take Away Before The Break Away
• The Top End XLT Handcycle is designed for recreational handcycling in town or country.
• Lightweight, oval tube aluminum XLT frame with chrome-moly steel fork features simple geometry for maximum stiffness and easy cornering.
• The XLT Handcycle also comes standard with a wealth of safety features, including reflectors, full chain guard, foot safety straps, safety flag, cushion and seat restraints. You can also choose from several optional safety enhancements, including a mirror, helmet, safety lights, hydration systems and more.